I'm Thinking of Starting a Podcast
Yeah I think I am going to do that. I'll post it here and it will be about beer. I am going to interview brewers and record it. Then I am going to edit it. Then I am going to post it. I think I want to start with Lucky Envelope because I just love those guys so much. Maybe I'll ask questions like these…
I'll start with some softballs.
- What's the breweries story?
- Why'd you start it?
- Where were you before this?
- What inspired you?
Move on to the technical stuff.
- How'd you create it?
- Where did you get the finances?
- How much did it cost? I hear brewers hate this question. I'm here to ask the hard hitters.
Then get real.
- What do you think of sellout breweries like Elysian? I'm sure this will be a heated question for many.
- What do you think of Fremont Brewing and why do you also hate it?
- What makes this place so special? I mean, I can tell, but are you deluding yourself among this sea of competition?
Then back to the easy ones.
- Which of your brews are you most proud of?
- What do you think of my new audio recorder? I think it's pretty neat.
- Which one of these beers should I get?
- Will you pour it for me, and will you give it to me for free? It's a long shot, but you don't get what you don't ask for.
Quick, back to the real ones.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? This is a real question. Lots of breweries want to grow, others like it the way they are.
- What is your growth plan?
- Sorry, this is my 3rd interview of the day, so I have had several beers. The guys at Reuben's gave me a beer. You sure you don't want to give me one too?
- 1 out of 5 stars? Oh that wasn’t a question, it was a threat. Can I please have a beer?
- Just kidding I love this place. 5 stars. I'll take a pitcher.
Yeah, I'm starting to love this idea more and more. Maybe I'll get that started. Comment below with questions you've always wanted to ask a brewer, and I'll add it to my interview!